Monmouth County NJ Project Management
For us it means having direct communication with our client! It means excellence in our customer service, along with a realistic timeline is always our goal. If we aren’t taking care of our clients, we know that someone else will.
Moving Forward With Monmouth County NJ Project Management
- We’ll look for a signed contract, with deposit amount agreed upon.
- For all New Roof, Siding & Window installs, colors will be selected by the homeowner.
- Delivery dates for the dumpster, material and start of the install will be set.
Upon completion of the Scope of Work, Exterior Visions will invoice final amount due.
The Monmouth County NJ Project Management Process
- Our dedicated support team will field your call to make sure we gather as much information regarding your needs and, of course, all personal information, contacts, etc.
- We’ll schedule an On-Site evaluation of the project.
- Then a qualified technician will evaluate the project on site.
- And within 3-5 days Exterior Visions will provide a comprehensive inspection report/proposal.
During the construction process, we will update the homeowner if any unforeseen issues arise from what was originally in the service agreement. All add-ons during the project will be reviewed and signed off by the homeowner before purchase of additional materials.